Every chess player wants to improve himself and make progress, however, one of the biggest problems is to understand how to do it.
The usual ways of training give very slow progress and even sometimes these are completely ineffective. Did your RESULTS become better after reading a chess book? The usual (and very sad) answer is “No”.
During my chess career as a player and as a coach, I have thought about an effective way of learning all the time. That’s why I decided to develop a chess course “The Grandmaster’s secrets”.
With pride I can say that this course will give you only the concrete skills (no more pointless knowledge!).
I have created my special system of chess education, based on the psychological principles of effective learning and extensive chess practice.
The course contains not only my experience, but also experiences from a lot of my friends: Grandmasters, trainers and other chess players, who helped me perfect the course! Many thanks to you guys! Now the course contains a lot of recommendations, which were taken only from SUCCESSFUL PRACTICE. The effectiveness of my teaching system was proven by my own practice and the results of a lot of my pupils.
THE NOTE: If you wish to reach big goals – you should train hard. I offer you the detailed instruction, which needs to be carried out to bring you the guaranteed progress. But it needs to be carried out! If you expect to receive progress by simply having familiarized with course materials – I do not advise you to buy it!
–GM Igor Smirnov
What will you get from the chess course “The Grandmaster’s secrets”?
- The correct thinking method which will allow you to find the best moves in any position.
- A concrete guide on what and how exactly you should study to become a strong player.
- You will know how to use all the knowledge which you already have to finally get concrete results.
- An account of experiences and practical recommendations from a lot of successful players (Grandmasters).
- How to prepare for tournaments, how to prepare for the game and so on…
- You will know how to learn chess effectively.
- You will stop making blunders.
- You will be able to calculate variations quickly and precisely.
- You will know how to create an opening repertoire properly.
- You will save years of effort and get fast progress.
- You will fully understand the psychological factors necessary for success in chess.
- You will avoid the typical mistakes in chess development, which nearly all chess players make.
- You will get a great advantage over your opponents.
- You will know many Grandmasters’ secrets.
- And many other things…