About This Course
”‘The Grandmaster’s Openings Laboratory 2’, helped me gain easy victories against strong and titled players by using RCA’s novel and pre-game preparations.” – Karthik V AP (Tirupathi)
The opening phase is more important because if you don’t play it well, you will lose sooner than you can demonstrate your middlegame/endgame skills.
In order to play the opening properly, a lot of people believe that one should just study a lot of opening variations and typical ideas/tricks. Although this is partly correct, there’s actually a huge hole here.
The opening stage lasts for 15-20 moves and on every move, both opponents can play around 10 different logical moves. Ultimately this generates many thousands (perhaps millions) of variations. Obviously, there’s no way for us to analyze and remember them all.
How Do You Play an Opening Successfully?
- You need to choose the right opening variations (your opening repertoire), and learn the NECESSARY lines within them.
- You need to know the general rules/principles of opening play, and how you can find correct moves in unknown opening positions.
What Will You Get From the Chess Course?
We’ve selected the best opening variations, analyzed them, removed unnecessary lines, and prepared training materials that will help you master the given openings gradually.
Reveals how Grandmasters find correct opening moves while playing a game. I’ll show it to you in a real-time mode using various positions. Then you’ll train it and automate these skills. Thus, you’ll be able to implement it in your games right after a study of the course.
What is the Target Audience?
- Beginners to Intermediate level chess players
- Want to get that MASSIVE increase in rating points.
- For students who studied a lot of chess tutorials but their chess results are unstable.
This course includes:
Learn Anywhere, Anytime and on Any Device
The courses can be accessed on ANY device (even non-Windows devices).
Video lessons, chess games, exercises, documents, all are there for you.
You can study RCA courses online or download them.