About This Course
What’s New compared to “How to Beat Titled Players”?
☑ New video lessons by Igor (Over 60 minutes)
☑ 50 new analyzed positions for the practical part
☑ A new e-book with all lessons on text format
☑ PGN files of all the games from the video lessons
Why was this course created?
Nowadays, you need to have some UNIQUE SKILLS if you want to BEAT an experienced opponent. You need to have SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE which is not presented in chess books!
Some STRONG PLAYERS know these weapons, however they WILL NEVER TELL YOU. Nevertheless, now you can get this knowledge from the course How to Beat Stronger Opponents.
Is this course right for me?
This course assumes that you have studied the chess basics already. So it is rather for intermediate and advanced players.
I’d also like to emphasize that the course is NOT ONLY for titled players, but for everyone ―except for the world champion―, as we all have stronger opponents.
Key topics covered in this course
In this lesson, I will tell you in general how it is possible to beat titled players. You will understand clearly:
- The general concept about how to win against titled players.
- Why most players can get only a draw (as the best result) against a stronger opponent.
- How to beat a player whose rating is 100-200 points higher than yours.
- How to break the well-known chess “rules” to get great results
- How to use the weaknesses of your opponent’s psychology to gain a victory.
- The secret of strong players, which they use to beat titled players.
- How to make your opponent feel nervous.
- Boris Spassky’s secret regarding beating strong opponents.
- What is the most effective style of playing?
Starting from the second lesson, I will be telling you the concrete weapons, which will allow you to beat stronger players. You will study what and how exactly you should do to use these weapons practically. After the study of the second lesson, you will know:
- How it is possible to create an attack against a strong opponent.
- Why most attacking attempts fail.
- How to detect the opponent’s mistakes and use them.
- The exact system of thinking, which will allow you to find the most powerful ideas.
- What you should do in case your attack doesn’t work.
- How to easily detect whether your attack will be successful or not.
- How to break the defense of a titled opponent.
- What, when, and how exactly you should attack to gain a victory.
- The one extra secret, which will help you to make your attack much more effective.
- How to get the extra skills, which most chess players don’t have.
- How to use the common stereotypes to make unpleasant surprises for your opponents.
- How to find the unexpected moves regularly.
- How to play when your strong opponent is pressuring you.
- How to find the good moves even in very dangerous situations.
This lesson is pretty important not only to win against titled players, but also to be able to beat a weaker opponent, who plays for a draw. Here we will discuss:
- Why it is necessary to create problems for your opponent always.
- One great advantage over most chess players, which you can get easily.
- How to complicate a position to get more winning chances.
- Why do the strong players always make complications.
- You will understand better how to choose the right openings.
- How to win the game when your strong opponent is playing for a draw.
- How to play safely in a risky style.
Everyone knows this weapon, but most players can’t use it effectively. Here I will tell you how exactly you can get the most benefit from this weapon. Also you will study:
- You will study how the strongest players evaluate a position.
- How to find positional sacrifice ideas regularly.
- How to beat titled players in the opening.
- You will be able to choose the best direction in the complex positions.
- The positional sacrifice, which works great nearly always.
- How to find the powerful ideas, which seem impossible.
This weapon is one of my favorite ones. It is quite simple (when you understand it) and extremely effective at the same time. I am sure that you will use it with great results.
- How you can confuse your opponent and force him to make mistakes.
- One great delusion of most chess players.
- How to break the plans of a titled player.
- How to think during a chess game to have a 100% guarantee of a good result.
This course includes:
Learn Anywhere, Anytime and on Any Device
The courses can be accessed on ANY device (even non-Windows devices).
Video lessons, chess games, exercises, documents, all are there for you.
You can study RCA courses online or download them.
1. The Key to Victory00:10:00
2. The First Weapon00:24:00
2.1. How Can You Find Attacking Moves Easily?00:25:00
2.2. Mating the Castled King00:14:00
2.3. Tricks for Common Positions00:03:00
2.4. Mating the Castled king– Part 200:17:00
3. The Second Weapon00:28:00
4. The Third Weapon00:21:00
5. The Fourth Weapon00:27:00
6. The Fifth Weapon00:14:00
Practical Part Instructions and Download
Task 1 Part 1:
Task 1 Part 2
Task 1 Part 3
Task 1 Part 4
Task 1 Part 4 answer
Task 1 Part 5
Task 1 Part 5 answer
Task 3 Answer
Task 5 Answer
Good general ideas, not always easy to transmit into games
Thanks for sharing those secrets. I started beating my sister.
Igor smirnov you are best teacher,im 1240 only because of you love you igor smirnov i have drawn games with 1700 beaten 1300 love you igor