About This Course
Why this course was created?
Which pieces to keep and which to exchange is one of the most important questions in chess. Less experienced players often think exchanging means to swap pieces of equal value and fail to take strategic factors into account.
Of course, you have to keep the material balance in mind but it is crucial to realize how exchanges affect the position.
In this course, IM Asaf explains how to make decisions in exchanging the pieces, how to isolate the opponent’s bad pieces and how to create weaknesses.
Powerful Practical tasks
It is necessary to put the received knowledge into practice. There are 9 practical tasks (50+ games) in this course which will help you to understand and remember the ideas of the course better.
The training program has a detailed explanation on what and exactly how you should do the practical tasks.
This course includes:
Learn Anywhere, Anytime and on Any Device
The courses can be accessed on ANY device (even non-Windows devices).
Video lessons, chess games, exercises, documents, all are there for you.
You can study RCA courses online or download them.
2. Hierarchy of the Chess Pieces00:07:05
3. How to Choose Your Other Half?00:23:00
4. Evaluate the Chess Pieces Like a Pro00:03:30
5. The 5 Most Important Rules on Trades00:12:30
6. Exchange Material for Precious Stones00:12:30
7. Isolating a Bad Piece00:17:30
8. Defensive Exchanges00:19:30
9. Good Endgame00:16:30
10. Create Weaknesses00:19:00
11. Create Weaknesses00:19:30
12. Decision Making-Exchanges or not00:14:30
13. Material Advantage00:15:30
14. Space Disadvantage00:20:00
Practical part download and instructions
Task – 1
Answer – 1
Task – 2
Answer – 2
Task – 3
Answer – 3
Task – 4
Answer – 4
Task – 5
Answer – 5
Task – 6
Answer – 6
Task – 7
Answer – 7
Task – 8
Answer – 8
Task – 9
Answer – 9
I have bought almost every course of Smirnov and they are by far the best courses out there. This course is also very interesting especially if you play the sicilian. He we give you a good overview of this structure and besides that he will show you games and how to play in these games according to his principles.