About This Course
Do you have any of these typical psychological problems?
- Nervousness before/during a chess game. This affects the quality of your play and may even lead to silly mistakes and annoying blunders.
- Too long a time spent on calculation. Going over the same variations many times.
- Worry about your results and rating. Consequently, you may get worse results in rated tournaments compared to friendly games.
- “Last round fear”. You may have played a couple of rounds well. Now you are very close to getting a prize (or performing an IM norm, etc.). When the stakes are high, when a single error can strike down all your previous achievements, most players crack under pressure.
- Frustration (anger) or losing motivation after losses.
- Nervousness when other people are watching your games.
We know that, in critical situations, some people demonstrate extraordinary performance, while others become feeble. How can YOU adopt the right approach?
To overcome these psychological problems, we have collected many useful tips from GM Igor Smirnov and created the book Champion Psychology.
What the book is about?
- The book is about you and your Champion Psychology.
- We live in a world of tough competition. Here you need to demonstrate top performance under stressful circumstances. Moreover, you are required to excel in every battle, without any slip-ups.
- This book will help you to stay cool and do your best, while enjoying the royal game of chess. You’ll learn the most common psychological weapons that top Grandmasters use.
- Although the book seems to be about chess, in fact, it is about you and your champion psychology. Hence, it will improve your performance in any sphere of life, including chess.
What will you learn from the book?
- How to show top performance under psychological pressure.
- The most powerful psychological weapons that world champions or top GMs usually use.
- Exactly how to use your intuition for decision making.
- How to calculate variations quickly and efficiently.
- How to deal with your opponents plus some “impolite” advice!
- How to withstand a stronger player.
- How to achieve your chess goals.
- How to facilitate your chess improvement.
- How to develop your champion psychology.
This course includes:
Learn Anywhere, Anytime and on Any Device
The courses can be accessed on ANY device (even non-Windows devices).
Video lessons, chess games, exercises, documents, all are there for you.
You can study RCA courses online or download them.
I bought courses : GM’s secrets, thinking system and champion of psychology, definetly love your courses because any master give tips for psychology which are one of the three rules for win
I am learning. GM Smirnov’s book on chess psychology is amazing. Much needed.