The Najdorf Variation of the Sicilian Defence is one of the most respected and deeply studied of all chess openings. The name of this opening is drived from the Polish-Argentine grandmaster Miguel Najdorf.
Many players have implemented it in their games, like Bobby Fischer, Garry Kasparov, Magnus Carlsen, Boris Gelfand etc.
At the end of this course, you can also successfully implement it in your games.
MEET THE AUTHOR:
GM Igor Smirnov
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in psychology. He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their results. GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses.
1. Introduction of the variation
2. How to meet dragon variation
3. The Qb6 sub line
4. How to meet Black’s early center break
5. How to meet the main move – e5
6. More typical examples on the main line
7. How to meet the variation a5
8. How to meet the main line – d5
9. Everything you need to know from the typical endgame position